OTHER PATCHES USED IN THE FIRST DEMO
All else is from JUNGLE FLUTE FX with no post processing
FULL Version of Kontakt 4.2.3
Please note that this library WILL work in the Kontakt Player, but only in “DEMO MODE”, you'll have a 15 minute time limit.
What is JUNGLE FLUTE FX?
If your next scoring assignment takes your music into a jungle to rescue POWs, slaughter aliens, make a difficult shot from a mile away, or track down terrorists... you also need JUNGLE FLUTE FX in your arsenal of samples. For this sample set, I found a very nice custom Moseno Flute, which is a South American Bamboo Flute (What is a Moseno? CLICK HERE) sampled, and as usual mangled a few of the recorded samples to make this simple flute instrument a fully realized playable tension suite.
Video tour of the library:
JUNGLE FLUTE FX Features:
-10 Patches total
- 1 phrase patch with 12 Phrases
- 1 Trill Patch with 3 Pitched Trill Phrases
- 2 Shorts patches, chromatically presented, one with 3 Velocity Layers
- 4 Pads... think ambient material from Gary Changs SNIPER score.
- 1 Marcato patch which is chromatically presented which makes it a very nice lyrical instrument.
- Controllable reverb. A reverb On / Off button is right on the GUI (starts in the ON position)
- Mod wheel controls the attack (as well as a knob on the GUI to get even more dynamic control
10 Kontakt Instruments included with JUNGLE FLUTE FX: